Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Olivia Palermo Unique Wedding Look


Congratulations are in order for the happy couple, Johannes Huebl and Olivia Palermo, who wed in Bedford, New York and were also so gracious enough to post the pictures on Olivia's blog.  Johannes looked real dapper in a white Marc Anthony Hamburg suit, and the touch of navy with the tie and pocket square.  I really like it because it reminds me of the Hamptons. It doesn't have the extravagance as a tuxedo but it still makes a statement because it's simple. Classic.


But of course it was Olivia who had people talking with her unique wedding dress...or wedding shorts.  The look was designed by Carolina Herrera, she wore a cashmere sweater, white shorts and a tulle skirt on top of them.  I think her wedding dress is great!  Love the beautiful floral detailing on her skirt.  I've always been a Olivia Palermo fan since her days on The City. I loved her because of her fashion choices, and this quirky look for her wedding dress has made me love her even more.  


No comments:

Post a Comment