Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Why Kendall and Kylie Jenner are the IT Girls of the moment

Kendall and Kylie at MMVAs. Kendall wearing Fausto Puglisi, Kylie wearing Nicolas Jebran

Lately I have been obsessed with Kendall and Kylie Jenner.  I have always been a Kendall Jenner fan since her days of modeling for Forever 21, but it hasn't been until recently that Kylie Jenner has grown on me.  These girls are capturing attention and making people take notice, whether they are at a book signing or strutting a red carpet in risqué but stylish fashion choices.  They both have large twitter followings and they make it their job to stand out from the rest of teen Hollywood.

Kendall starring in Givenchy Fall 2014 Campaign

Kendall Jenner has been blowing up on the fashion scene!  Ever since her debut on the Marc Jacobs runway earlier this year, this girl has walked high fashion runways for Chanel and Givenchy.  As well as posing for big name publications like French Vogue.  I have always said since I was a teen in high school that Kendall Jenner will be a big star one day and HEY look like I was right.

Kylie wears a custom, black leather jacket

Kylie is also stepping out of her sisters shadows, she is becoming a star in her own right.  Her style is very tomboy and I absolutely LOVE IT.  Her style is so daring and catchy that it even inspires me to take some tips from her and I'm a guy!  I love the way she wears flannels and baggy jeans, reminds me of the grundge 90s era.  This girl knows how to create trends and the way she dresses, which causes girls from around the world to copy her, is an example of this.

Kendall and Kylie at 2014 Billboard Awards

I believe Kendall and Kylie Jenner, along with many others, are the stars of today. I'm very excited to see where their careers go.  Wherever they go I see Kendall and Kylie sticking around for a very long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment