Friday, June 27, 2014

Gucci Men's Spring/Summer 2015

IT'S STRIPEY MATE! I was captivated by this entire collection from start to finish.  EVERYTHING in this collection I would wear.  I love nautical inspired clothing, and this collection is very nautical fashion forward.









My current obsession: SUITS! Gucci did a stellar job with them.  I have beed feeling the double-breasted jacket as of late. My favorite out of them would be the red one, love that color and the black stripes on the sleeves and neck.









Great jackets, the trench jackets are EVERYTHING.





These looks are my best from the rest.  Stripes were so big in this collection, and I really enjoyed it.  The stripes detailing on the jackets, the stripes shirts and the stripe pants all wonderful pieces. This really was a great collection, and probably my favorite out of Milan fashion week.  



No comments:

Post a Comment