Monday, May 5, 2014

MET Gala 2014

HERE WE GO!!!!!!


Karolina Korkova in Marchesa- She looks stunning! Very structured, best representation of Charles James I've seen tonight. Knocked it out of the ballpark.


Georgia May Jagger in Thierry Mugler- Ok, she absolutely NAILED it. Everything about this look I love. It's giving me James Bond all the way. The neck plunge is everything.


Katie Holmes in Marchesa- OK, OK don't SUE me but uh I love Katie's dress. It's a costume ball people, not the Oscars. She may be channeling Belle from Beauty and the Beast, but wasn't Belle's dress gorgeous? So is Katie's.


Allison Williams in Oscar de la Renta- Gorgeous silhouette. Simple and STUNNING.


Dita Von Teese in Zac Posen- Mermaid dresses usually bore me. BUT she knocks it out the park, nice one Dita.


Alicia Quarles in Zac Posen- GLAM! She is giving me everything and then some! She looks like an old Hollywood movie star.


Blake Lively in Gucci- Wow, first word that came to my mind was goddess. She is blowing me away. One of my favorites.


Kim Kardashian in Lanvin- At first glance didn't think I liked it. But at second glance I fell in love with it. She is a bombshell in this dress.


Selena Gomez in DVF- A timeless beauty she is. Loved her accessories!


Rihanna in Stella McCartney- LOVE IT! Idk why but I see the 90s for some reason when I look at it.


Beyonce in Givenchy- FLAWLESS! However this would've been perfect for the punk rock year. But i  still love it.


Cara Delevigne in Stella McCartney- I LOVE THIS. Just because she isn't wearing a dress doesn't mean she won't get on any best dressed lists. I love the rebel nature of this outfit, total badass. And that top...GAHHH!


Kendall Jenner in Topshop- I love it. She looks gorgeous, I love the way it hugs her figure. 


Anne Hathaway in Calvin Klein- Stunning. She looks so sheek and luxurious. I just think it was an absolute HOME RUN! 


Charlize Theron in Christian Dior- MOVIE STAR TO THE MAX! She was the star of the night as far as gowns go. My best dressed. The jacket gives it the perfect touch, she looks great. Old Hollywood done to perfection.





















No comments:

Post a Comment